Services provided will include
1. Support around the home:
Dusting, vacuuming,cleaning bathrooms and kitchens. Changing bed linen and towels, laundry and ironing. Support with weekly shopping and preparing meals. Assistance with managing post and bill payments.
2. Personal Care:
• Assistance with dressing, washing, bathing and shaving.
• Assistance with hair, make up and nail care.
• Assistance with toileting and continence care.
• Support with prescribed medication.
• Encouraging contact with family and friends.
• Support with reading and keeping up correspondence.
• Accompanying on holidays, day trips or short breaks.
• Encouraging and supporting hobbies and interests at home or in the local community
• Encouraging exercise e.g. walking and dance class
• Accompanying to social occassions or prayer meetings, special places and attractions, day centres and community day activities.
• Keeping up with diary events and doctors/hospital appointments.
• Waking night or sleep in service
• Live in care
• Welfare checks
4. Live-In Care:
• Enables you to remain living in your own home • Allows you to continue living your chosen lifestyle • Comparable cost to many care homes • One-to-one care, providing you with greater flexibility and personalisation • Continuity of care from a small number of Carers, selected to match your requirements • Available on a short or long-term basis, often at very short notice
5. Palliative Care
As part of our palliative care at home service, we ensure that: • We achieve the best quality of life for you, as well as your family. • You are treated as an individual, with dignity and respect. • We will provide you with a personalised care plan that will take into account your needs, preferences and choices. • We also like to ensure continuity of care, which is why we only select individual Carers to work with you and get to know your personality and preferences.
Our special clients include
• People with Dementia
• Older people
• People with learning disabilities
• People with physical disabilities
• Respite break to carers, friends and relatives
• Palliative Care
Our services are well managed to make sure they are